- Rice paper rolls (4) - duck
- Combination and vegetable hot and sour soup
- Beef with vietnamese bbq sauce(sizzling plate)
- Beef Luc Lac
- Steamed chicken marinated in special sauce, garlic, ginger
and spring onions.
- Fried rice in tomato sauce
- Crispy skin chicken, mushrooms and chinese broccoli
- Prawns and pork with fried wontons (dry version)
- Beef in betel leaf and fried beef vermicelli
- Vietnamese yogurt drink
- Lychees and mint blend
- vietnamese white coee topped with ice-cream
- Banana fritter in shredded coconut and ice cream
- Creamy avocado topped with a scoop of ice cream
How we make our food
What people say
ABOUT US and our Food
I have been dining at Tran Tran for about 13 years now. It’s the best Vietnamese in town especially the grilled beef in vine leaf and plum duck! Staff are always super friendly, attentive and very welcoming.
Excellent menu and service. Front end staff very attentive and friendly. Choices plentiful and prices represent good eating value. Rest rooms were of a very high standard and clean.
With out doubt, the very best Traditional Vietnamese Restaurant in Melbourne.... it has to be good because it is the choice of most of the Vietnam Veterans